Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Grindin'!

Hey urrbody:

I want to say thanks to all the folks that have been checking the site out and looking for the February Mix. I wish I could say here it is, but We're gonna keep ya'll waiting for a few more while we regroup and refocus. P's been in the grind extra hard this month, touring the midwest with his pop group Miss Fairchild and blowing up Powerbooks left and right. I'd lace you solo style if I could, but there's no AV in team, ya get me?

Those hungry for some new jams should definitely peep MF's site (like right now) for some of their exclusive remixes/remakes/mashed bananas. Also check back here soon: we'll upload some of the much-requested original tracks from last month's mix, and maybe even a preview of this month's shizzle before we finally get you the Feb mix!

audiovandal

1 Comments:

Anonymous anatomatic said...

I sit here, anxiously, on the edge of my seat, holding my breath even, as I await fresh tracks i need like an octopus needs ink. I also look forward to being able to playing the january highlights in slo-mo and reverse.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home